Sunday, December 07, 2008

old notes I have written on my handphone...

I cannot look at you coz I fear I have already fallen with the image of you. 

i believe problem shared is problem half. a lot of relationship problems were due to uncommunicated needs,worries. humans cant really mindread.

Happiness is knowing I can I will care about you no matter where in the world I am in.

love is abt building a history together.

I am addicted to a drug. it is called [your name].

Without your daily interaction, I grew uneasy, angry at times, unsecured. Yet after receiving a dose, I could conquer the world.

[...] 


taken from fb profile

Intimacy is a four syllable word for, "Here's my heart and soul, please grind them into hamburger, and enjoy." It's both desired, and feared. Difficult to live with, and impossible to live without. 

Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You, too? Thought I was the only one."

"Sometimes it takes a lifetime to find a soulmate, sometimes he/she was before your very eyes all along. Often, time and distance are the Jokers in our deck of cards. But just sometimes, maybe once in a lifetime, the Queen of Hearts trumps it. 
" -- thanks andrea (:

No comments: